Possible Buyers of New Properties…
- Mains cold supply from footpath stop valve to stop valve in property are LEAK FREE.
- All heating systems and hot and cold main supplies are LEAK FREE in the property.
- If Leak detected, it is the seller of the property to make the property right of the leak and also the damage caused by the Leak, before sale is completed.
- Our survey would also mark any possible areas damaged, due to Leaks.
- Most water leaks are hidden, i.e. below floor tiles, wooden floors or carpets.
- Excess for escape of water is increasing with all Insurance Companies, due to the increase of claims being made with water leaks.
- Damage could be very costly to make good to yourself, or your home insurance company. This will increase your premium in the years ahead.
- After effects from leaks can lead to dry rot in wood i.e. floors and stud walls and condensation on ceilings and walls.
- In the future, Water Rates could be introduced. LEAKS in homes would then be very costly to home owners.
- All these issues are not you the Buyers Problem!
It is very important to have a Survey Report for water leaks from a Solicitor or Estate Agent before the Sale is Agreed. Take a look at our survey report below to see what it covers.
Remember No Survey for Water Leaks …..No Leg to Stand on!